Want to get the cheapest mobile phone plan in Australia? We all need a mobile but usually spend way too much on a mobile phone plan with the latest phone on a contract that you can’t get out of, even after the phone breaks! There’s only one way to save on your mobile phone bills and that’s to ditch your latest phone aspirations, jump on ebay and buy last years model at half the price or less (just make sure it’s unlocked). Now go and get yourself the cheapest price for a BYO mobile phone plan. No point wasting money paying more for a service you can get for a lot less.
I recon the cheapest you can get at the moment with a lot of calls and decent data is with Vaya. They’re advertising like crazy at the moment, so probably trying to get market share. Let’s hope they remain competitively priced.
Recommended Cheapest Mobile Phone Plan
Vaya Power Plan– Now Vaya Unlimited Small
- $18/month (current promotion for 3 months at $15/month until July 14th), now $16
- 1.5GB data, now 1GB
- $650 calls. Now Unlimited.
- no contract
- Get it Here (just a link – no referral commission)
- Want $15 credit, when signing up, put 0415498429 when asked ‘where did you hear about us?’ We get $15 credit too.
or if you think you may go over a pretty generous $650 then go for the unlimited Plan.
- $20/month ($17/month on current promotion), now $22 ($20 on contract)
- 1.5GB data, now 2GB
- Unlimited calls and texts
- no contract, now has 12 month contract option.
- Get it here
- Want $15 credit too, put 0415498429 when asked ‘where did you hear about us?’ We get $15 credit too.
They also have a price beat guarantee at the moment, but I doubt they need it because they are the cheapest I can find. If you’ve got a mobile, you should go with Vaya and save some cash. As soon as your contract ends, don’t renew it, don’t get the shiny new phone. Instead be content with the one you’ve got and save some serious cash. Take the $30/month you save and start investing it or paying off the mortgage. Now that’s a wise choice for your money.
If you do find a better deal than vaya though, I’d be glad to hear about it.